We’re a stealth-mode company, focused on researching, designing, and developing applications that leverage Bitcoin and P2P networks to create a new digital economy.
We are creating platforms to incentivize and facilitate Bitcoin adoption, self-custody, digital autonomy, and circular economy by providing new utility to Bitcoin users.
Front End Developer
- Contract type: Full-time
- Location: Remote
We are a remote team, working with a coalition of independent engineers and businesses to bring new integrated products to Bitcoin, the Lightning Network, and other Bitcoin layers and blockchain-agnostic P2P technologies.
You will be a part of a team that works on the development of a web product that utilizes Bitcoin, the Lighting Network.
- Experienced with micro-service architecture
- Comfortable with high-availability concepts
- Thoroughly experienced with React, Flux, SASS, Redux and the core principles surrounding these
- Familiar with modern front-end pipelines and tools
- Experienced with WebSockets, RESTful and RPC-based APIs
- Some familiarity with Bitcoin concepts and UX considerations
We treat all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
North Americans are ineligible to apply at this time.
Please contact me personally in Telegram chat at @bitcoinerrorlog to submit your application.