We’re a stealth-mode Bitcoin company, focused on researching, designing, and developing applications that leverage Bitcoin and P2P networks to create an alternative digital economy.
We are creating platforms to incentivize and facilitate Bitcoin adoption, self-custody, digital autonomy, and circular economy by providing new utility to Bitcoin users.
Senior NodeJS Engineer
- Contract type: Full-time
- Location: Remote
We are a remote team, working with a coalition of independent engineers and businesses to bring new integrated products to Bitcoin, the Lightning Network, and other Bitcoin layers and blockchain-agnostic P2P technologies.
This position requires expert JS/Node.js experience and is available to anyone self-driven, and with the experience, motivation and capacity to contribute to our vision.
We are looking for team members who can take the initiative, deliver, improve, and maintain a novel web platform. You will be part of a dynamic, multi-faceted team, and have the chance to help shape the direction of a suite of Bitcoin-integrated applications.
You will be a part of a team that works on the development of a new web product that utilizes Bitcoin, the Lightning Network, and other P2P networks.
- Knowledge and experience with microservices architecture
- Comfortable with high-availability concepts
- Have actively participated in the development of a sophisticated platform as one of the leading developers
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Other technologies of interest: Message queues (ZeroMQ, RabbitMQ), Job Queues
- Direct experience integrating and applying Bitcoin, Lightning Network, P2P network protocols, and other applied cryptography is ideal, but not wholly required, depending on experience.
We treat all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please contact me personally in Telegram chat at @bitcoinerrorlog to submit your application.