We’re a stealth-mode company, focused on researching, designing, and developing applications that leverage Bitcoin and P2P networks to create a new digital economy.
We are creating platforms to incentivize and facilitate Bitcoin adoption, self-custody, digital autonomy, and circular economy by providing new utility to Bitcoin users.
We are a remote team, working with a coalition of independent engineers and businesses to bring new integrated products to Bitcoin, the Lightning Network, and other Bitcoin layers and blockchain-agnostic P2P technologies.
- Contract type: Full-time or Part-time
- Location: Remote
We are looking for an exceptional designer to help solve new UI challenges for our Bitcoin apps and website products. You’ll design for a mobile wallet, several website products, and other applications.
You’re a Figma pro and enjoy managing organized design systems, wireframe flows, and collaborating with multiple product teams.
Role & Responsibilities
- Complete and continually design an advanced iOS/Android wallet application, and other mobile apps
- Design and spec features for a new website platform
- Responsible for your own deliverables, deadlines, and managing expectations
- Proactively communicate with multiple product teams
- Create wireframes & prototypes
- Evolve and guard branding across products
- Collaborate directly with CEO on designs and iterations
- Stay savvy on trends, UI solutions, and design patterns
- Good understanding of UI/UX constraints
- 3+ years experience working on UI for websites and apps.
- Some familiarity with Bitcoin concepts and UX
- Portfolio showing appropriate work
- Figma experience
We treat all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. North Americans are ineligible to apply at this time.
Please contact me personally in Telegram chat at @bitcoinerrorlog to submit your application.